Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC12F675 Changeover and High Voltage Detection

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ arexxx, you are a great friend. This code works fine. You just did a great work here. You really are in this stuff.
And what have you learned from this exercise?
If the requirements change (or become clearer), can you alter the code?
Or will you always be requiring mcmsat13 (or someone else) to update things for you?
In post #14, you said that you wanted to learn about coding MCUs. There are *many* examples available for the various makes of devices out there. I suggest that you select one that has basic tutorials available and then start with simple programs such as 'flash a LED' and build up from there. Many manufacturers make 'prototyping' or 'experimenter' kits that provide the hardware and ways to access the built-in capabilities (and often built-in programmers as well). That way you will really learn about these devices and what they can do in a way that is meaningful to you.
Susan

And what have you learned from this exercise?
If the requirements change (or become clearer), can you alter the code?
Or will you always be requiring mcmsat13 (or someone else) to update things for you?
In post #14, you said that you wanted to learn about coding MCUs. There are *many* examples available for the various makes of devices out there. I suggest that you select one that has basic tutorials available and then start with simple programs such as 'flash a LED' and build up from there. Many manufacturers make 'prototyping' or 'experimenter' kits that provide the hardware and ways to access the built-in capabilities (and often built-in programmers as well). That way you will really learn about these devices and what they can do in a way that is meaningful to you.
Susan

@ Susan, you have a point, I will make a copy of the code which I will like to make the 10 seconds delay 15 seconds or 20 or any time of my choice.

"Incidentally, when referring to analog inputs we use the 'ANx' name for the pin but if the pin is configured as an output we use it's other name "GPx'. So when you say AN2 it should really be GP2 and instead of AN1 you should say GP4.

Brian."

I also learn above quote by Brian from post #19 that

Status
Not open for further replies.