Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing RF module 433 MHz with ATMEGA32

Status
Not open for further replies.

carleye

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am interfacing ATMEGA32 with a RF module 433MHz. THe transmitter and receiver side of the module works well when I use the inbuilt switch made on the module for sending the data and the reception is correct ( the LED's at receiver end lights up). But when I send the data using the micro controller, the RF module doesn't work. Also, it starts working when I connect the supply voltage to the LED's on the Micro controller.

Are you aware that these modules require data to be continuously sent so that the AGC circuit does not take too long to adjust itself? This means that the first bytes of a transmission will be lost as a rule. To work around this problem, it is recommended that you send a preamble, ie before the frame of interest, send some bytes of control to be ignored in the receiver (eg Line Feed, etc ...)

Hi,

Can you share images of your circuit? Its not that difficult to interface, moreover do you want to send some data or just a signal to turn LED ON OFF ?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.