Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bicycle Dynamo Lights control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prashantakerkar

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is it possible to control the different lights colors generated by the Bicycle dynamo ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hi,

how can a bicyle dynamo generate colors?

Again a very vage question.

Klaus

Thanks.

I mean the different Led colors in the bicycle dynamo. Can it be controlled?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

My bicycle dynamo has no LEDs at all. The front light uses a white LED and the rear light red LEDs. Which light colors do you want to control?

Thanks.

I mean can the Bicycle Dynamo be designed and constructed having different Led colors?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Please be more precise. As already mentioned, the dynamo doesn't involve LEDs or any kind of control. It's just an AC generator. The on-off switch, rectifier, current regulator are usually are usually inside the front light.

You can think about a front light using colored LEDs, consider however that the design must comply with official regulations. I guess colored front lights, or back light colors other than red won't be permitted.

Thank you.

Exactly, I want different LEDs colors viz Green,Blue, Yellow,Orange,White and not only red driven by the Dynamo.

Can this be achieved?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Using my vast technical expertise on the subject:
Prashantakerkar: You need a green dynamo to generate the green electricity for the green LED, A blue dynamo to generate blue electricity for the blue LED, a yellow dynamo to generate yellow electricity for the yellow LED and a red dynamo to generate red electricity for the red LED. The white one needs lots of dynamos so you can mix the colors to obtain white.

Or did I miss something?

Brian.

Reactions: KlausST

KlausST

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back