Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transistor operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhiraj.mahajan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii

above given circuit Transistor Q5 is not on properly for base will be drive in controller , given is vcc=3V
any can sage me why this is not operated properly

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Apart of the issue not being clear at all, the 100K/1M biasing resistors seems very high to operate with a 3,3v VCC. I would consider at a first approximation, thinking about to scale them at a 1/10 ratio.

Hi,

I´m missing an error description, too.
What do you expect and what do you see instead? --> voltages, currents, waveform, timing....

Klaus

hii
1/10 ratios apply 1000000/100000=10 this is right but in EN_WAKEUP signal digital scope is connected then this is wark properly ... prob is remove then this is not work proper

thank you

Still not clear, anyway...In my student time, always before assembling some experiment in electronics lab, I did simulations on SPICE by writing the whole circuit netlist in text file, in order to adjust the polarization values precisely to meet what I wanted from the circuit. Luckily, there is available LTspice that you can download for free and quickly mount that simple circuit, and if I'm not wrong, both the above transistors are there on its library. In short, do not waste time anymore mounting circuits for which you have not made precise calculations. Find the values in the simulation first. Tip: Perform separate tests with the top and bottom transistors, either replacing one or the other with a resistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back