+ Post New Thread
    Full Member level 5

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Can't perform simulation of IP file because no simulation model files were detected

I am facing this error "Error: Error: Can't perform simulation of IP file /home/phung/Documents/riffa/fpga/altera/de4/DE4Gen2x8If128/ip/PCIeGen2x8If128_core.v because no simulation model files were detected". However, from the screenshot below, I have included PCIeGen2x8If128_core.vo IP functional simulation model file as described in https://www.altera.com/en_US/pdfs/li...v3.pdf#page=16

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_MHaRvjQ.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	434.4 KB 
ID:	145100

What else had I missed ?

Error: Error: Can't perform simulation of IP file /home/phung/Documents/fpga_overlay/riffa/fpga/altera/de4/DE4Gen2x8If128/ip/PCIeGen2x8If128_core.v because no simulation model files were detected
    Error: Error: You did not generate the simulation model files or you generated the IP file using an older version of Intel FPGA IP which is not supported by RTL NativeLink Simulation
    Error: Error: Regenerate the IP and simulation model files using the latest version of Intel FPGA IP for RTL NativeLink Simulation flow to function correctly
    Error: Error: NativeLink simulation flow was NOT successful

•   Alt4th March 2018, 12:49

advertising

Advanced Member level 5
    Helped
    868 / 868
    Level

Re: Can't perform simulation of IP file because no simulation model files were detect

It sounds like you've got a mismatch in version, or perhaps you've got a file in the wrong folder.

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like you've got a mismatch in version, or perhaps you've got a file in the wrong folder.

--[[ ]]--