Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless water level controller with auto on off

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgr2002

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any one suggest a suitable circuit to pump water from ground sump to overhead tank that also wireless with rxtx modules to keep it compact. The receiver will control pump via relay to cut off when level is almost full. The transmitter will guage the water level in the overhead tank and respond accordingly.

And also the transmitter may be fitted with a solar module to charge the chargeable battery

Hi,

A rough sketch could be one of those two-wire water level sensors connected to the tx half of a duo of ICs that seem used loads for functions like yours but whose names I can't remember nor Googling, someone else hopefully knows the ones I mean (I think H something or other?). I'll bet Adafruit sell such a kit, for example.

Maybe a transistor between the rx output and the relay coil, and flyback diode.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread may help:

Wireless signal from a tempertaure switch

Hi,

Why wireless?
What distance?

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor