Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Verdi waveform viewer fsdb file path

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashanmu2

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

i sometimes open multiple verdi waveforms to comapre against different simulations. is there a way to view the full path of the fsdb being currently loaded in a waveform window? I tried reading it form the top of the waveform dialog box, but it always "..." out most part of the full path .

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

i sometimes open multiple verdi waveforms to comapre against different simulations. is there a way to view the full path of the fsdb being currently loaded in a waveform window? I tried reading it form the top of the waveform dialog box, but it always "..." out most part of the full path .

Thanks in advance!

I am not sure if you are still looking for an answer for this question as it is an old post. However, from nWave window if you click on File->Open, it will show you the last path from where it loaded FSDB.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. I had tried that method, but the problem occurs when i have opened multiple waves, and the file->open always points to the last path instead of the path of current window.
Eg:

I have wave window1 which loaded the fsdb1 from path dir1/fsdb1,
and in that window , I did tools->new window and opened another window2.
In window2 , i loaded fsdb2 from dir2/path2 .
both the waveforms' File->Open now points to the window that i opened last which is dir2/fsdb2. Because of this I am unable to find which window is from which path.

Recently , I have started doing Windows->Dock to New container . I name this containers for each window to help me find the relevant dir of the fsdb.

Status
Not open for further replies.