+ Post New Thread
    Newbie level 2

Helped
    1 / 1
    Level

Verdi waveform viewer fsdb file path

Hi All,

i sometimes open multiple verdi waveforms to comapre against different simulations. is there a way to view the full path of the fsdb being currently loaded in a waveform window? I tried reading it form the top of the waveform dialog box, but it always "..." out most part of the full path .

Thanks in advance!

•   AltAdvertisment

Junior Member level 3

Helped
    2 / 2
    Level

Re: Verdi waveform viewer fsdb file path

Quote Originally Posted by ashanmu2 View Post
    Hi All,

i sometimes open multiple verdi waveforms to comapre against different simulations. is there a way to view the full path of the fsdb being currently loaded in a waveform window? I tried reading it form the top of the waveform dialog box, but it always "..." out most part of the full path .

Thanks in advance!
    I am not sure if you are still looking for an answer for this question as it is an old post. However, from nWave window if you click on File->Open, it will show you the last path from where it loaded FSDB.

Thanks.

•   AltAdvertisment

Newbie level 2

Helped
    1 / 1
    Level

Re: Verdi waveform viewer fsdb file path

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. I had tried that method, but the problem occurs when i have opened multiple waves, and the file->open always points to the last path instead of the path of current window.
    Eg:

I have wave window1 which loaded the fsdb1 from path dir1/fsdb1,
    and in that window , I did tools->new window and opened another window2.
    In window2 , i loaded fsdb2 from dir2/path2 .
    both the waveforms' File->Open now points to the window that i opened last which is dir2/fsdb2. Because of this I am unable to find which window is from which path.

Recently , I have started doing Windows->Dock to New container . I name this containers for each window to help me find the relevant dir of the fsdb.

1 members found this post helpful.

--[[ ]]--