Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[51] Simulation not working for Rfid based security system

Status
Not open for further replies.

kks31

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been working on this project for a week, spending at least 2-3 hours daily on the computer trying to figure it out. I searched a lot of similar codes for this project and eventually, i successfully created a Hex file for the same. But the problem is that i am not able to run this on Proteus. The simulation starts successfully but nothing happens when i type, even the LCD doesn't display anything. It would be great if someone help me out because i am quite on the verge on loosing my mind here. I have absolutely no background on electronics and have to make this project because the subject requires it. I have included the Proteus file, C file and the HEX file

Please check it out and tell me what's wrong. Thanks!

Attachments

• rfid1.rar
    41 KB · Views: 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back