Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Merged]: Bounding area layer on entire substrate and layers (ADS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrina

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!
on Advanced Design system, we can define Bounding Area Layer of all the stack or only of some specified layers,
I'm wondering if i can create my substrate, specify Bounding area layer of the entire substrate then changing Bounding area layer of specific substrate layers?
2.png
Also, When I didn't define Bounding area layer of the entire substrate, could I specify bounding area layer on only one layer, so that layers above and below doesn't have same size as the one i just defined
1.png
Could anyone help me please

Bounding area layer on entire substrate and layers

Hello All!
When i define bounding area layer on the entire substrate, Could I make a stack that contain substrate layers with different Bounding area layer (different size)? is this logical or not???
And, Bounding area layer of substrate layers must be the same as bounding area layer of the entire substrate???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back