Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Global electronics /electrical industry production yearwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_mitra

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Do you know /can suggest a source for the global electronics industry production yearwise? And/or the same information for the consumer electrical/ electronic industry output yearwise?

I need the information for an article. Numeric data is preferred but I shall plot the results in graphs.

Thanks in advance.

Try searching " yearbook of world electronics data". Hope this helps.

" business outlook global electronics industry-
TTI Inc" is another site I came across. You would think the information your looking for would be quite easy to locate but that doesn't seem to be the case. By the way what information do you think is in that yearbook that could possibly justify that price?

business outlook global electronics industry...

Contains lots of information although fragmented. Some are reported in local currency, some in euro and in USD. Some are just percentage of the total. Some are at fixed exchange rates and some are variable. I can add the numbers, convert them but the results will not have any sanctity.

Yearbooks are often expensive because they tend to collect reliable data but the yearbook has only a short shelf life. Both politicians and industry leaders tend to depend on these data for their own planning. For them the movement data (who is the producer and who is the consumer) is more important for macro planning. And "they" do not bother about the price.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back