Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nextion touch screen configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

stechiez

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
This is my first project post on this forum. Hope this will help someone.
Few Days back i started working on Project and my project requirement was for TFT touch screen display. After scratching my head little with 16-bit display i came across Nextion display. Feature of the display is Developer has don't have to worry about display rendering, Display command handling, display data handling or display refeshing. We just have to communicate with diplay using UART communication.
Nextion has it's own IDE which help us to craete any complex GUI which includes tools like Button, Text Window, Slider, Progress Bar, Gauge and even waveform.
In IDE you have to handle events like button press, slider value change and touch events.
With some tools we can develop complex system like waveform display or Car dashboard kind of thing.
i have explain and included Connection in video itself. Have look on Demo video.

For tutorial you can check channel Stechiez Solution
thanks,
Stechiez

Here is first part of the tutorial.

How much RAM and ROM required for controller which will be interface with display?

Low cost controller can be used for controlling display.
Here is one more video to demonstatrate on how to use timer and variable to create gif application,
https://youtu.be/lXX_MN6YQ_k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back