Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] 90nm calibre DRC error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alipoursaadaty

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys
I'm using TSMC90nm and calibre.
When I draw a path with 45-degree, i get grid error in calibre DRC.
The error is on picture that attach to this message.
If i use 45-degree path, i get this error. Also the snap spacing has true value.
How can i resolve it???
Untitled.jpg

This is a normal problem encountered when using paths at a non-orthogonal angle. I believe Calibre converts paths to polygons thus creating an off grid geometry. It does this because DRC has to check the actual spacing between geometry edges and not the path centerline. You will need to convert any non-orthogonal paths into polygons to solve this issue.

This is a normal problem encountered when using paths at a non-orthogonal angle. I believe Calibre converts paths to polygons thus creating an off grid geometry. It does this because DRC has to check the actual spacing between geometry edges and not the path centerline. You will need to convert any non-orthogonal paths into polygons to solve this issue.

Thank you very much. It solved :smile::smile::wink::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back