Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium: Still, Multi-Channel design with Multi Part Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmalbadi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have an issue which was already asked several years ago with no solution, and I hope that during these years a solution has been provided!:grin:

The thing is that I have a MultiChannel design, where each of the four channels contains 6 opamps. I want to use quadruple opamp chips (multipart components, with parts A B C and D) so that the first channel would use one and a half chips and the second channel would use the remaining half and another full chip. The problem is that Altium does not use the remaining half chip on the second channel:-? So instead of getting 6 quadruple chips I get 8, four of which are not completely used.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to this?
I know I could put the opamps outside the channel but the schematic would get nasty...

Hi,

I'm not experienced in Altium.

My hint:
* use a 4x Opamp and a 2x Opamp
* or draw a 2-channel circuit with three 4x Opamps

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back