Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How many of these companies are British?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treez

Hello,
Sorry to speak of UK. However, the selling off of a country's entire industrial base is something that could happen to any country, so there is interest in the subject for all. After all, no country in the world has had the scale of industrial decline and sell-off on the scale of the UK.

How many of the following companys are British owned...?

https://www.utcportsmouth.org/partners/

This is an electronics related question ?

Seems to me pretty much ALL of those you have listed are British.... unless they have some weird shareholdings.

thanks, i'd say its dstl and two-thirds of Qintiq that are the only ones there who are British and actually do engineering. Some of the others are also British but they are Engineering project companies who get other companies to do their engineering for them.

I do PCB's for at least 4 companies listed working with their UK engineering teams.. I would say they all do a lot of their own engineering as I know people who work in some of the other companies (BT for example) doing engineering...
Your point is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back