Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Angle of Departure for Root Locus in MATLAB - Urgent Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

purifier

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
angle of departure in matlab

Can someone please tell me how i could list out the angle of departures and arrivals in MATLAB... I'm able to plot the Root Locus for a given Transfer function but i'm not able to determine how to make it label the angles too... Please help...

root locus angle matlab

hi,

they are not directly achievable from the plot. they have to be plotted by calculating the required angles and the plotting them again in the same plot by using either plotyy or hold function. u urself ll have to draw lines anf estimate it. check out the file community of matlab for advanced versions of root locus which calculates by itself and plots everything.

/cedance

angle of departure matlab

I would be grateful to you if you could do that...

root locus departure angle

you can write a script file that draw lines to connect to each pole and zero of the system by:
[p,z]=pzmap(sys)
that with trignometery to get each angle..and so on
I hope that you understand me.....
I know that it was to late......hope to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back