Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing NCN5130 with a cortex MO processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanaiah

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I need to interface NCN5130 with a EFM32 Zero Gecko 32-bit microcontroller, the industry’s most energy-friendly MCU based on the ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor. I am having difficulty finding the .c and .h files for this NCN5130. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

According datasheet it uses a standard UART or SPI interface.
--> What code do you expect?
--> And - at least - you need to say wht interface you use.

It should be easy to write it on your own.

Klaus

Hi,

According datasheet it uses a standard UART or SPI interface.
--> What code do you expect?
--> And - at least - you need to say wht interface you use.

It should be easy to write it on your own.

Klaus

I need to interface NCN5130 with KNX TP Protocol. I have attached an image below. Hopefully it is easy to understand. i have done the first part, that is interfacing RF Receiver with cortex. Now i need to interface cortex and NCN5130 and also NCN5130 with KNX TP. Capture.JPG

The question "how to interface" is answered by the datasheet. The device exposes an SPI interface and a set of registers.

The question behind your post might be "how to develop a KNX stack for NCN5130"?

The question "how to interface" is answered by the datasheet. The device exposes an SPI interface and a set of registers.

The question behind your post might be "how to develop a KNX stack for NCN5130"?

Sir I need to develop an RF receiver prototype as an interface between KNXTP bus and RF remote controls. I have done half of this i.e interfacing RF Receiver to cortex. Now i need to do the other half. and I think your question might be right, I might have miscommunicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back