Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can somebody help me how to buy those components

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael 1978

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can somebody help me how to buy thos componenets

please can somebody help, how to find in electronics shop online
those components and to buy, is here juse one to make for all, i need juse one, wich i can use for all projetcs
L1 antenna coil: 470uH with 1 turn wrapped = 2
L2 antenna coil: 470uH primary, 23uH secondary = 2
L3 antenna coil: 600uH to 680uH primary, to to 20 turn secondary = 2
L4 antenna coil: 330uH primary 10 to 20 turns for secondary = 2
L5 antenna coil: 600uH to 680uH with tap or secondary winding = 2

i dont know how to find self and to buy, can somebody teach me how to select

because i am reading on book, make your own radio transistor
i was in one shop here, i whait 3 months he cant find me, because he say is very difficult to find and, they dont use anymore, but book is from 2013 is not old thnx

Re: can somebody help me how to buy thos componenets

They are simple radio coils. Nobody sells them because nobody buys them, instead you should make them yourself after you learn about the basics of electronics.

ooh man i learn the basic of electronics, between the times i forget, this is something normal, second in basic in electronics wich i learn they dont tell how to make antenna coil, even self the book dont tel

There are books and online tutorials about how to calculate the number of turns and size of a coil.
There are hundreds of FM transmitter circuits online and their coils and capacitors are almost all the same. Use them in a radio.

may i ask something, si antenna coil ferrit, to wind one coil for example 25 turns, and second 30 TURNS, is dat ferrite antenna thnx

may i ask something, si antenna coil ferrit, to wind one coil for example 25 turns, and second 30 TURNS, is dat ferrite antenna thnx
I cannot understand your poor English. Please ask in your own language on a forum in your own country.

si antenna coil ferrit, to wind one coil for example 25 turns, and second 30 TURNS, is dat ferrite antenna...

The L value depends on the diameter and the number of turns. The core material (the mu value is needed if you want to use a ferrite core) is air in most common cases but can be ferrite (screws that can be moved to adjust the L value). For the open air core inductors, you can compress or expand the coil to adjust the L value (within some extent).

Usually the formula does not take account of the end effects and the leakage is rarely considered. But you use the formula and the L value should be on target but you can use a meter to get more accurate value (many multimeters can measure L and C)

I cannot understand your poor English. Please ask in your own language on a forum in your own country.

easy man i ask everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

The L value depends on the diameter and the number of turns. The core material (the mu value is needed if you want to use a ferrite core) is air in most common cases but can be ferrite (screws that can be moved to adjust the L value). For the open air core inductors, you can compress or expand the coil to adjust the L value (within some extent).

Usually the formula does not take account of the end effects and the leakage is rarely considered. But you use the formula and the L value should be on target but you can use a meter to get more accurate value (many multimeters can measure L and C)

thnx

do you know any software that calculate the diamter the length etc

- - - Updated - - -

thnx

do you know any software that calculate the diamter the length etc

There are a large number of online software that can calculate the L values for inductors. Google for it!

There are a large number of online software that can calculate the L values for inductors. Google for it!

but my problem is i dont know, how to make, where to start it
because i know how just inductor to make, but i see there are 4 wires, inductor you make it to wind some turns, and there are 2 wires, but my antenna must have 4 wire, how to wind it, do you know any example on the internet, because i did not find nothing
thnx
do you see
Naamloos.jpg

These are shortwave radio antenna front end coils. In fact they are two coils on one ferrite rod- usually 1 cm or so in diameter.

One coil is untuned- about 100 to 150 turns- the number is not critical. One end is connected to the antenna and the other end is connected to the earth ground.

The other coil- wound in close proximity- is about 10-20 turns- and is part of the tuned circuit. It is essentially connected to a tuning capacitor to select the station.

The ferrite rod must be low loss low mu type- exact properties does not matter.

Modern radios can be messy and complicated and a simple radio with (or without) a single transistor can be rather simple.

But I do not know what you are trying to do.

I didn't calculate the frequency and Michael did not say its frequency. He posted its schematic (TRF AM radio tuner?)on another website:

Attachments

• TRF tuner.png
    TRF tuner.png
    235 KB · Views: 118

These are shortwave radio antenna front end coils. In fact they are two coils on one ferrite rod- usually 1 cm or so in diameter.

One coil is untuned- about 100 to 150 turns- the number is not critical. One end is connected to the antenna and the other end is connected to the earth ground.

The other coil- wound in close proximity- is about 10-20 turns- and is part of the tuned circuit. It is essentially connected to a tuning capacitor to select the station.

The ferrite rod must be low loss low mu type- exact properties does not matter.

Modern radios can be messy and complicated and a simple radio with (or without) a single transistor can be rather simple.

But I do not know what you are trying to do.

ah you mean i one ferrite, you make on coil for earth and ground, and die other for tunning, ah thnx man,
YES i am reading one book and he start from
CHAPTER 6 Transistor Refiex Radios
CHAPTER 7 A Low-Power Regenerative Radio
CHAPTER 8 Superheterodyne Radios
CHAPTER 9 Low-Power Superheterodyne Radios
CHAPTER 10 Exotic or "Off the Wall" Superheterod
is very good book they explain everything, excpet this antenna,
so now is no problem i know how to make antenna, for the rest i know

thanx man

so now is no problem i know how to make antenna, for the rest i know...

It is really great because making an efficient antenna is more like a black art than science. And anybody can make an ordinary (inefficient) antenna.

... for the rest i know

A modern radio is an ultimate beauty in electronic analog design. There is so much to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back