Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voxel model CST frequency domain HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuzana1618

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I use CST voxel model human, I use frequency domain, but
on the end of solving a get message that is The desired solver accuracy has not been reached. and when increase the meshells is to much.

and I need calculate SAR, it is very important for my diploma thesis.

then I use the time domain solver to calculate, it is very quickly and therefore I calculated SAR only 0.04 W / kg, it is very small.

Will I ask you where I'm making a mistake?
or how do I build a frequency solver domain so I can count it?
well thank you

I think the best way to question the accuracy of time domain solver is to make a cube with the same dielectric properties of a human tissue(electromagnetic properties of the tissues are in material library) then simulate it in both frequency domain and time domain. If their SAR vaules are equal to each other you might aswell use time domain. I did a study on rat voxel before in time domain and it was ok.

I think the best way to question the accuracy of time domain solver is to make a cube with the same dielectric properties of a human tissue(electromagnetic properties of the tissues are in material library) then simulate it in both frequency domain and time domain. If their SAR vaules are equal to each other you might aswell use time domain. I did a study on rat voxel before in time domain and it was ok.

Hello, thanks.
I made mistake, I saw another value. I looked on tolal sar, and i have to look on Maximum Sar and now the results are correct
Thank you

Please i need help again,
in SAR results are results as total sar, maximum sar, point sat.

which different are between this results?
thanks

hei
can you please share steps used in calculating SAR in CST? i need help urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back