Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] How to define integration line for this antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple153

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I would like to know how should I define the integration line for this kind of antenna ?
Is it ok to define the integration line as in the file "antenna with integration line.jpg" ( red line)? If not, then the arrow should be pointing in which way?

antenna.png
antenna with integration line.png

Thank you

I forgot to mention but I am using HFSS software. I would like to know in which direction the arrow (integration line) should be pointing?

i think your using lumped port excitation, in that case, the interation line is taken from the top conductor to the bottom conductor ( in this case your feed line)

i think your using lumped port excitation, in that case, the interation line is taken from the top conductor to the bottom conductor ( in this case your feed line)

Do you mean like in this attached picture ?

If I try to define like that, it tells me ¨Lines can only be created on select surfaces¨
It's like my integration line must be inside the excitation plane ( must be drawn inside that rectangle ).
Whenever I click outside of that rectangle it says ¨Lines can only be created on select surfaces¨
Does anyone know why and how I could solve this?

integration line.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back