Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] One transistor radio, can somebody help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dream about you going to your market (like I go to a huge grocery store) and ask the salesman to help you look in his large garbage can for a BF494 transistor. The BF494 is old and is not made anymore.
I go to an electronic parts distributor store and see all the transistors hanging in rows in labelled plastic bags, or order online from Digikey or Newark. When I order online then the parts are delivered to me the next morning.

If you assembled the one-transistor FM tuner and it does not work then please post a photo of the circuit so we can see if your layout will work at the very high frequency of about 100MHz.

no i make it with bc547 transistor, so when i put multimeter between collector and negative i see only 4Vac, is that normal

Multimeter can't measure up to few kiloHertz. You can't measure 100MHz with it. You should buy a book on your native language and learn basics of electronics and measuring from it. We can't suggest one then.

ah zo, but i realy learn in 2006 the basic of electronics, and i did not use, i read a lot of books about electronics relay, but they dont explain so much, that is he problem if you dont believe take some basic of electronics, you learn the basic of electronics, resistor in serie and parallel, inductors, capacitors, transistor basic, fet mosfet almost nothing, oscillators only the tank circuits, no coppits, hartle and the other one you will not learn.......rely strange, i buy 300 CIRCUITS IN ONE LAB, is from 15 year i thing, you dont learn nothing, thet dont explain how it works, for examples it was one oscillator they just say car sirene, but here in forum is good they are a good people they explain you

Did you build it? Did it work?

hey i did not hear nothing from you, i was very bussy, i think maybe i forget;-) before two ore three ...i build it, but i build in bhowx they call not in breboard plastic, board permanent, but is not workin i put my multimeter in vac, and i see only 4volt, is normal?

A multimeter is designed to measure VAC frequencies of 50Hz and 60Hz which is AC electricity, not radio signals that are much higher.
A multimeter cannot even measure the ultrasonic quench frequency of this super-re-garbage radio circuit.

A multimeter is designed to measure VAC frequencies of 50Hz and 60Hz which is AC electricity, not radio signals that are much higher.
A multimeter cannot even measure the ultrasonic quench frequency of this super-re-garbage radio circuit.

:popcorn: :bang:ahhhhhhh i know that, so i can know til i make audio amplifier, wich you told me three stage? juist

Didn't I post the schematic of a very simple and cheap 2-stage amplifier made with only 3 transistors?
Here is one. It has distortion because it is simple. It costs more than an audio power amplifier IC that has very low distortion.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't I post the schematic of a very simple and cheap 2-stage amplifier made with only 3 transistors?
Here is one. It has distortion because it is simple. It costs more than an audio power amplifier IC that has very low distortion.

No, I cannot attach my schematic because my pc has a newly added Ad Blocker program so I must figure out how to see the damn ads here in order to attach schematics.

Attachments

• simple amplifier.png
    simple amplifier.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 70

- - - Updated - - -

No, I cannot attach my schematic because my pc has a newly added Ad Blocker program so I must figure out how to see the damn ads here in order to attach schematics.

you told me, but today i gonna make a audio amplifier thnx man

hello , sore for ddelaying answer
his make in to mouch noise, but i am loking new tutorial to make maybe lower noise
thnx

A proper FM radio circuit makes no noise. The lousy regenerative circuit you found makes lots of noise because it is missing many of the parts of a real FM radio.

An audio amplifier picks up mains hum and all kinds of other interference if its input signal source (your radio tuner) is not connected with shielded audio cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back