Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulating the designed circuit in Tanner EDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

selvashaashi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

How to simulate theoretically designed circuit in Tanner EDA? i stuck with library file selection.

I'm a beginner to Analog Circuits design.. I'm referred some standard text books (books by Razavi, sedra, etc) and found simple circuits. And I interested to design the same circuit with my own spec.. i designed the circuit in paper. now interested to simulate in EDA tools.

Using Tanner EDA i constructed the circuit and obtained the input and output signals. But im not satisfied with the result i got. i think i have to select the proper library file for my circuit. How to select the library file and to complete my simulation.

Could you please give me some basic instructions to design and simulate the analog circuits like amplifiers, current mirrors and etc.

Thank you in Advance...

Regards,
Selva0590

For conventional simulations you need few things.
-Proper models
-Convenient simulation settings
-Well designed circuit

There is no such "basic instructions" at all.. If you properly supply all those things mentioned above simultaneously, it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back