Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Analog Circuit Design Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerospace_Recruiter

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am a recruiter with the Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC). SNC recently acquired the Orbital Technologies Corporation (ORBITEC). ORBITEC is now a division of SNC and specializes in the development of technological devices to be used in space. We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with an Analog Circuit Design background. The engineer will design the circuitry not the hardware.

I thought this would be a great place to share this opportunity to see if anyone would be interested.

Please visit our website at www.sncorp.com and you can see my profile at on LinkedIn.

If you are a US citizen, have a minimum of 3 years of analog circuit design experience and are willing to relocate to Madison, WI, please give me a call. I would love to talk with you.

Feel free to reach out to me for additional information.

ron.hollins@snocorp.com

https://www.sncorp.com

Status
Not open for further replies.