Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TMS320F28035 connection error: Device is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann11

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi! I am trying to program TMS320F2835 of Texas Instrument using CCSV5.2. but it keeps on giving me a message error:

C28xx: Error connecting to the target: (Error -1015 @ 0x0) Device is not responding to the request. Device may be locked, or the emulator connection may be unreliable. Unlock the device if possible, and power-cycle the board. If error persists, confirm configuration and/or try more reliable JTAG settings (e.g. lower TCLK). (Emulation package 5.0.872.0)

The MCU that I used is new and just about to load program in it, but the error message above keeps on to pop up whenever I tried to connect to the MCU.

I have also noticed that GPIO31 and GPIO34 are at logic low that the LED connected through a buffer and it lit up.

I think that Boot emulator might be the cause of the error or not, does anybody from this group had already encountered the same problem? how did you deal with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.