+ Post New Thread
    Member level 3

Helped
    3 / 3
    Level

How should I prepare for JRF exam & interview for Electronics at VRDE, Ahmadnagar

I have JRF exam & interview scheduled on 26th & 27th July for Electronics discipline at Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (VRDE), Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra. It comes under DRDO. How should I prepare for that? Please give me some suggestions & tips for exam & interview.

•   AltAdvertisement

Junior Member level 2
    Achievements:
    7 years registered

Helped
    1 / 1
    Level

Re: How should I prepare for JRF exam & interview for Electronics at VRDE, Ahmadnagar

Only people that have passed thru the same interview might have an idea on how it is.
    Rather than suggesting you read tons of textbooks about electronics, I would recommend you to do whatever is good for relaxing so you are not stressed on the interview.
    Be psychologically and physically prepared and be confident about yourself.
    Whatever the result is, bear in mind that you did your best.
    Good luck.

•   AltAdvertisement

Advanced Member level 5
    Achievements:
    7 years registered

Helped
    808 / 808
    Level

Re: How should I prepare for JRF exam & interview for Electronics at VRDE, Ahmadnagar

I strongly endorse the comments in #2.

Focus on the basics; most likely the people on the interview board are from the previous generation and they have been busy with administration for a long time.

Confidence is the key; if you try to answer some questions seriously, some members may even try to help you with the answer by asking relevant similar questions.

Drink lots of water and be relaxed and act normally.

•   AltAdvertisement

Member level 3

Helped
    3 / 3
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldomponte View Post
    Only people that have passed thru the same interview might have an idea on how it is.
    Rather than suggesting you read tons of textbooks about electronics, I would recommend you to do whatever is good for relaxing so you are not stressed on the interview.
    Be psychologically and physically prepared and be confident about yourself.
    Whatever the result is, bear in mind that you did your best.
    Good luck.
    Thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by c_mitra View Post
    I strongly endorse the comments in #2.

Focus on the basics; most likely the people on the interview board are from the previous generation and they have been busy with administration for a long time.

Confidence is the key; if you try to answer some questions seriously, some members may even try to help you with the answer by asking relevant similar questions.

Drink lots of water and be relaxed and act normally.
    Thanks a lot.

--[[ ]]--