Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]: Wifi ESP8266 with FIREBASE DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nis2311

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am having ESP8266 Wifi chip module. I want to connect the ESP chip with Firebase Database. For a example I need to control the IO pin of ESP from Android Phone. Android App also developed and connected to firebase is working well. But I need to connect the ESP chip with Firebase. Please help me to solve this problem.

Not clear what exactly do you want to do:

To work with the database server running within any Arduino, but interfacing with ESP8266 module ? To work with the database server running at the cloud ( or anywhere), but getting access via mobile ? To work with the database server running within the mobile platform ? To work with the database server running within ESP8266 core itself, but acting as CPU instead of as a shield ( a FIREBASE library ) ?

Whenever you specify a system consisting of multiplatform devices, you should preferably to make a diagram or be very clear as to the task assigned of each part of the whole,

Status
Not open for further replies.