+ Post New Thread
    Member level 1

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

[Moved]: Wifi ESP8266 with FIREBASE DATABASE

I am having ESP8266 Wifi chip module. I want to connect the ESP chip with Firebase Database. For a example I need to control the IO pin of ESP from Android Phone. Android App also developed and connected to firebase is working well. But I need to connect the ESP chip with Firebase. Please help me to solve this problem.

•   AltAdvertisement

Super Moderator
    Helped
    1100 / 1100
    Level
    Blog Entries

Re: [Moved]: Wifi ESP8266 with FIREBASE DATABASE

Not clear what exactly do you want to do:

To work with the database server running within any Arduino, but interfacing with ESP8266 module ? To work with the database server running at the cloud ( or anywhere), but getting access via mobile ? To work with the database server running within the mobile platform ? To work with the database server running within ESP8266 core itself, but acting as CPU instead of as a shield ( a FIREBASE library ) ?

Whenever you specify a system consisting of multiplatform devices, you should preferably to make a diagram or be very clear as to the task assigned of each part of the whole,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part of the world that you live in, You are the part that you're giving ( Renaissance )

--[[ ]]--