Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to repair 3kva,2 kw hybrid MKS inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francod

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hie there

Am new to electronics repairing, I need your help.

My off grid inverter blew 2 out of 4 mosfets from the Ac side and I replaced with new ones and worked fine that was 5 months ago.

Now it did the same this time with some resistors near the mosfets burnt . I checked for other failed components but only 4 resistors 2×100ohms 2×4.7 ohms. I replaced all burnt componets still can't work. Showing error code 05 (output short circuited) but when I turn it on while I touch source and drain of the other transistors with DMM probes set on diode check or resistance check with DMM on regardless of polarity , it works fine.

Help.

loose connection and when you measure it with the DMM, your pushing on the connection.

Thanks for reply but I checked for any loose connection seemed nothing. I will post some pictures

Forum rules require that the photos (at least a subset) is uploaded to Edaboard. Otherwise your posts will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back