Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speed Control of 3 phase induction motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicsman

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am very new to motors and motor controls. I have being studying several documents and threads here but failing to understand the basic concepts. I need to implement one as soon as possible as i have already exceeded the time. So, finally selected one document from microchip which looked easy but got struck up. I have attached the document. First question is sine look up table can you please guide so that i can create one. Does it contain pure sine values or pwm values? i am confused i have seen on line several sine look up tables but each are different. Second question is there are two kinds of interrupts one is timer2 to PR2 match interrupt or pwm interrupt and timer 0 interrupt. I know in timer0 interrupt duty cycles are updated what is the use of pwm interrupt? Please help.

Attachments

• 00843a.pdf
    294.7 KB · Views: 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back