Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Favicon looks nothing like EDAboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattylad

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey, the favicon (that little icon next to your saved links and on the tab) is a blue tick, this is nothing like the logo on the site - the logo I see is a green diode.

Wouldn't it be better synergie, karma and just plain sensible for it to actually resemble the EDA classic one?

I believe it used to be the "green diode" icon but it changed some months ago... (if I recall well).

Its the generic vBulletin favicon. I think it's been there since the forum migrated from PHPbb a few years ago.

I think it would be a good idea to restore the old one, or design a new one, lets see what the other moderators think, it's only a tiny file after all.

Brian.

A bit late but a snip of the diode in the above logo would do it and be consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back