Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resetting free mailbox password @edaboard.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudarsan_EDA

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Admin,

Somehow I lost my current password of my free mailbox@edaboard.
Could you kindly help me to reset the password?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Sudarsan

Sorry, moderators do not have the ability to change a member's password.

Please see the following advice, found under the FAQ tab, subhead "I forgot my password. What can I do?"

If you forget your password, you can click on the Forgotten Your Password link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password. This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password. Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password. You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.

Now old edaboard mail facility is not functioning.

I get the impression this query is about a service which Edaboard once offered, but no longer. Instead my reply #2 applies to a normal forum login password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back