Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to remove unwanted warnings on the Altium messages window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

venn_ng

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Is there a way on Altium to ignore the Schematic compilation warnings that you feel can be waived off on the messages window like the ones shown below? I made it the port intentionally to be unspecified because I wanted VIN to be a power net and it was throwing some errors/violations if I connected the input port to a power net.
Capture.PNG
I have included the design below. I have indicated which one is the unspecified port and which one is the power net.
capture2.png

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. You have to modify the check boxes on the Project Options Dialog box, right?
UPDATE 2: After disabling "Net with only one pin" error on the Project Options window, apparently all other warnings that I faced also stopped appearing when I complied and the message window is clean

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back