Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An experiment at vivado verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

elessar95

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i have an experiment at vivado.If i do this i will pass the course.So help me please.

In this experiment we are trying to implement pool filling and discharging system. The way the system works is as follows:The amount of water in the pool will be shown instantaneously in one of the seven segment displays.If we press the btnR button pool will start to filling pool.When we do not press the btnC button system will stop the filling pool.When we press the btnL button pool will start to discharge pool and when we do not press the btnL button system will stop discharging pool.4 switch will gonna use(from 0 to 3).The filling / unloading speed will be entered into the system at 8 different levels with 4 switch.If the entered speed level is the highest (4'b1111 from the switches) then 2 liters per second will filling or discharging.If the entered speed step is the lowest(4'b0000 from swithces), 1 liter of filling / unloading will be done in 4 seconds.The pool can have a minimum of 0 to a maximum of 9 liters.To indicate that the pool is full led 15 must be blinked.((led[15]:1'b1)To indicate that the pool is empty led 14 must be blinked.(led[14]:1'b1)

Sorry for bad english.I do not want to whole code.But if you can do this it would be magnificient thing for me.Please dont think you must do this alone.Instructor doesnt help us nor student assistants.If i run this code i will pass please help.Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody is going to write this for you. You have to try to design this system and write the code yourself. If you get stuck on something or can't get something to work then post what you've done and someone will probably help you.

If you don't even know how to start or how to code then sorry to say so, but you probably shouldn't pass this course. The whole point of projects like this are to prove you know the subject.

no i did 4 experiment before that.The main thing is here how can i implement filling and discharging times.Maybe help of a frequency divider but i dont know how to implement it.
And i want to ask:If we want to case statement can we use 2 outputs in the case for example:
If switch=4'b1111 then 7segment decoder is 7'xxxxxxx and led=4'b111 or anything like that.

no i did 4 experiment before that.The main thing is here how can i implement filling and discharging times.Maybe help of a frequency divider but i dont know how to implement it.
And i want to ask:If we want to case statement can we use 2 outputs in the case for example:
If switch=4'b1111 then 7segment decoder is 7'xxxxxxx and led=4'b111 or anything like that.

You are missing a lot of background knowledge. Of course you can have assignments to two outputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back