Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] C51 alarm clock play music and time show

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherryliu

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all
I have a project of alarm timer.when set alarm time as local time both play music and show local time.apply for real is only play music without local time show,How to fixed the bugs and storage data(time,year,month,day) without power off.Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• modified.rar
    40 KB · Views: 100

My purpose is when I set alarm time as local time play customized music and show time.The issue is play music without show time,How to fixed it.THX!

QQ Photo20170502101257.jpg

I have an older digital clock-radio which has buttons to advance the time quickly or slowly. That's the only method to set the time.
Things get complicated when you wish to advance hours only, or minutes only.

Thanks for you replied,the project is right except that bug of play customized music and without show time.I wish to know in both play music and show time.You can decompressing files to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.