Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with identifying component

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry_f

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The marking says "AXC8" and it has 5 pins. It looks like a SC70 package.

I tried to take a photo through a microscope lens, so I apologize for the poor quality!

The pic:

zGGmi8n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe this: Torex XC6211B132MR

I can't find the data sheet for above part number.

The package that i have is SC70/SOT323 with 5 pins.

Based on the circuit, it looks like an op amp/comparator.

Thanks!

There are two of them in the circuit, I don't think so. The dimension of the package is 2x1.25 mm so I think that corresponds to SC70 or SOT323.

This is from an open oven quartz crystal oscillator, trying to figure out where a fault is coming from.

I've seen Microchip marks their part numbering information using the first 2 characters for client info, and the last 2 for part numbering traceability.

I see that the Torex part uses a similar marking scheme, the package is however larger SOT-25 (SOT-23-5). Means the guess seems wrong at second sight.

5-pin OPs have one or two standard pinnings, you won't necessarily need to know the exact type once you have verified it's an OP.

It looks like it's a temperature sensor of some sort actually.

The pinout is as follows:

NC
GND
OUT
supply
GND

Status
Not open for further replies.