Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller based inverter (drivers, mosfets, transformers, losses, efficiency)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waris3666

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends
I am trying to make a 500w microcontroller based inverter for my home.I have some problems related to this issue (basically the losses,working and efficiency).I am using pic16f877a as the microcontroller but i don't have any idea of which kind drivers, MOSFETs and transformer are required for this project. The circuit arrangements for h bridge and MOSFET driver is complicated.I couldn't understand the way many people has recovered the issues related to this problems.I just joined Eda board for solving my inverter related problems. Also i really don't know how to post an articles and my doubt's in edaboard,I am really confused in using it. Is there some one kind to help me.

Thanks bro,
I understood about the uploading of various files and images, But I am still waiting for the reply for my inverter project. Is there anyone kind to help me.

Thanks bro,
I have already gone through this files but it seems something difficult that both pwm and square waves are generated at the output of h bridge ,hence I couldn't understand the way they managed the procedure, also is that inverter can provide 500w output although it has only 4 MOSFET arrangement in h bridge configuration. (I am really confused about the difference between h bridge configuration or by switching two MOSFET alternatively, how h bridge is more effective in inverter). And they have stepup 24vdc into 340v dc this explanation is not directly given in this PDF that's why I am really confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.