Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit of TV IR sensor 17LD57-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

depechemode

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
I tried to repair a broken circuit board of TV IR sensor.
I need a circuit schematic of Pcb IR 17LD57-1 240706.(TV Vestel,mainboard 17MB24-1 160606)

Please help.Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 452576.jpg
    452576.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 123

Are you sure that board is faulty?

All it has on it is an IR receiver, and LED and maybe a few resistors. What are the fault symtoms?

Brian.

Hello Brian,
the printed connections and some components are destroyed due to corrosion(rust).It doesn't work. I want to fix that board but i don't know the value of resistors...WP_20170210_01_19_44_Pro.jpgWP_20170210_01_20_49_Pro.jpg

I can only imagine those components are there to flash the LED when an IR command is received, it seems overly complicated for just an IR receiver circuit and power LED.

I have traced the schematic for the main board but not the IR board, it isn't included in the generic diagram but it does show connections to that board which might be from the sound mute circuit so perhaps its a two color LED and the extra components are to make it flash just one color in time with IR data. I'll keep looking but many of these TVs are bought unbranded from China and have a name and model number put on them by the distributor so finding information can be difficult.

Brian.

Thank you Brian.
You're right.I found some schematics(service manulas) of TV's but there is no schematic of IR sensor...The manufacturer of this IR sensor should be Vestel(Turkey?)
This part is used in TV: Vestel;Schneider STFT 202; Quadro TFT20TL12; Waltham 3210HDV...and other unbranded Models from China.

Alex.

Hello!
I've got a schematic of IR sensor(approximately the same as the original).I fixed it and now it's working fine!
Thank you.
5222525.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back