Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OFET (organic field effect transistor) modelling with Pspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgenwaeze

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I would like to model organic field effect transistor devices that I have developed experimentally in the lab.

I am trying to use Pspice to model the devices. I have tried using level 1 model to get some I-V characteristics and output characteristics. In my circuit, I have a NMOS transistor, gate voltage source, drain voltage and source voltage with a netlist of:

* PSpice Model Razavi Table 2.1
*$
.model nMOS NMOS
+ LEVEL=1 VTO=1.7
*$
.model pMOS PMOS
+ LEVEL=1 VTO=-1.7
*$

I feel this is not sufficient enough because the experimental results are not yet slightly similar to the simulated characteristics on Pspice.

What can I do to enhance this features so they are similar to the experimental ones.

Do I try another level? or add resistors and capacitors etc? what next please?

I am trying to perform an OFET (organic field effect transistor) modelling with Pspice and compare the simulated results with my experimental ones in the lab.

I have a circuit which looks like this. A gate voltage (V), an NMOS transistor and source and drain voltage source. I have started with a LEVEL 1 model and inserted the parameters such as threshold voltage, kp value but this simulated results are not yet slightly similar to the experimental ones.

Please what are the next steps to take to make the simulated results slightly similar to the experimental ones. DO I use a different LEVEL of model, or insert capacitors and resistors etc. PLease what do I do next?

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back