Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Offer for small project electronics development

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwiktor

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good day to all. I have been continuously returning to this for as not registered and learned a lot. I have now changed my mind and would like to offer some of my free time.

I want to offer a small project electronics design and development, beginning from "scratch to PC" , with individual schematic and PCB layout creation, prototype manufacturing and assembly. I am working in Altium.
What you can currently ask me for :
1. simpler power supplies ( like LED CC, supplies for MCU with low Iq or high input votlage)
2. ESD, EFT and surge protection devices for microelectronics and communication( up to Class 5A)
3. Different kinds of blinking gadgets, preamps, etc...
4. Almost any project that can be done by Arduino ( Atmega328 to 2560 (cortex core I have only started working with))

I can do also projects with other MCU, but I dont write FW for it.

Currently what I am still missing knowledge and therefore not offer :
High speed bus, CPLD, cameras, highspeed DSP, etc...

Please ask me in PM if you have any particular question.

I mostly prefer to help people with simpler projects, who mostly know what they want to , but dont know, how to make it. Bigger projects eat a lot of time and I am doing this in my free time, so thank for understanding.

The pricing is to give me a few bucks, but is not intended for big earnings. ( This means for example if someone asks for design of simple thing that can actually cost 5$, I will not charge him for 200$ as development, if it took 4 hours)

attached are few projects from last month.

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 67
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 70
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 73

Status
Not open for further replies.