Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PT1000 temperature sensor starting from -120C

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

expertengr

I am wondering which PT1000 temperature sensor can measure temperature from -120C to +180 or +200C. The data sheet presents resistances for -200C to +660C.

IEC 751
**broken link removed**

But which company manufacture PT1000 temperature sensor for the temperature range from -120C to or +200C

Last edited:

Hi,

like expected: I opened "www.lakeshore.com" (the address you gave) and there are a lot of sensors that go down to -120°C which is about 153K.

But the PDF you gave is for PT100 but you talk about PT1000.

So I´m not sure where the problem is:
* the calculation from °C to K
* or the difference of PT100 and PT1000

Klaus

Many Pt1000 sensors are specified for -200 to + 600 °C range, e.g. ceramic chips with wires. For -200 to +200 °C, or also housed sensors with teflon wires are available. You'll find it e.g. at catalog distributors like Farnell.

I presume, you understand that the IEC751 characteristic is valid for any Pt100 sensor, and with a factor of 10 for any Pt1000 sensor.

If you apply filters -200°C and 1kohm to Farnell RTD page **broken link removed**

you find 13 available sensors. Hope one of it works for you.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back