Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fpga for dsp in vhdl language

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryam2015

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to design and vhdl code in 256 points FFT? Please, show me how to do it

Hi,

Like so often: Start with specifying the project.

Klaus

Google can helo you if you just search with phrase - "vhdl code in 256 points FFT"

I found the code via search but will not give it here as it will further encourage your laziness.

i search "vhdl code in 256 points FFT" in google but do not found anything
please give the code here

You are either:

a) LAZY and didn't actually type "vhdl code in 256 points FFT" into google.
Capture.PNG
Oooohhh look there is an Opencores link at the bottom!

b) are in a country that filters (restricts) your access to the internet including being able to do a proper search for anything useful (if that is the case I'm very sorry for you).

c) are utterly incompetent at using a search engine, maybe you need computer training first.

i see this link but i could not find the code

i see this link but i could not find the code

Wow, seriously!?

Unbelievable. 8-O

If you can't find the code on opencores then you are beyond help. I'm not going to waste time spoon feeding you, because you lack the skill to even click on links after typing in the URL, from that picture of the google results, into you browser (i.e. you know the line of greenish text that has the https garbage in it).

i go to opencore but there is ip core not source code

According to Wikipedia: IP core = reusable unit of logic

The 256 Point FFT code is of course downloadable at Opencores (like any project there) as archive or you can checkout the SVN repository.

FFT can be implemented by simulink block and then convert it into vhdl model or you can do fft implementation by different architecture.

Utilize that IP core, bring it into the project, go to design utilities and see the HDL design for it. the internet codes do not work most often.

Status
Not open for further replies.