Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] which type of Autoclave Pressure Sensor is useful for measuring pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhilfrancis

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello experts,

Currently i am Working on Autoclave. So i Need to select a pressure sensor for reading the
pressure maximum range should be 4 bar. But i am bit confused about pressure types.
I have to measure the pressure which is going to generate inside of the chamber.
What kind of pressure sensor i need to use?
whether its absolute pressure / differential pressure / gauge pressure ?

Thanks in advance
Akhil Francis

The differential one could give the ability for the equipament to operate even at regions at higher altitudes. There is the 'Motorola' MPX series which is largely utilized in various applications which should suffice.

Usually a gauge sensor, steam/water resistant with respective temperature range.

Anyway, pressure is a secondary measure, used more for safety purposes, being the temperature the critical factor to be considered in order to ensure proper sterilization during specified time, but you are certainly aware of that.

what kind of pressure sensor is using in a steam sterilizer

Hello, experts

I need to measure the pressure of a steam sterilizer. maximum temperature will be 250 degree Celsius. So what kind of pressure sensor i should use for this. gauge/absolute/ or any other?
and the sensor's maximum operating temperature should be 250 degree Celsius.
please suggest a proper sensor for me?

Thanks in Advance
Akhil Francis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back