Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to start android based robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RETGT

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
My aim is to learn android based embedded control how it is done please tell.

I have mobile samsung sir

I have mobile samsung sir

You are raising questions in several topics, but seems like you're not getting deep inside any these subjects to learn something by yourself. None of them deserves a simple answer, particularly for who seems know few of fundamental concepts in electronics. You were already notified that here is not the best place to LEARN, but to ask specific questions. Go to Wiki and online tutorials to get introduced.

@andre_teprom,
You are raising questions in several topics, but seems like you're not getting deep inside any these subjects to learn something by yourself. None of them deserves a simple answer, particularly for who seems know few of fundamental concepts in electronics. You were already notified that here is not the best place to LEARN, but to ask specific questions. Go to Wiki and online tutorials to get introduced.

I have the same opinion as yours. See my reply in #15 here: https://www.edaboard.com/threads/362756/#post1554044

Connect bluetooth module and you will have UART interface. You can connect UART to MCU or simple logic circuit to get IO pins.

ok, sir then how to connect mobile?

but i have seen some graphic control is done in mobile like press button/switch

yes which application software how to design or make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.