Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Tenma 72-4045A Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG1

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am 21 and am teaching myself electronics slowly. My uncle was an EE and I have inherited some of his home bench equipment. One of which is a Tenma 72-4045 power supply with no manual. Extensive google searches for the manual have not turned up anything and Tenma's website is very thin on information. Their support page does not work and the phone number posted is for MCM Electronics, which is a retail website. If anyone has a copy of the manual, I would greatly appreciate it.

The reason I am looking for a manual is that I'm not sure if it is working properly. Channel A produces variable voltage on the meter and at the terminals. Channel B does not produce voltage on the meter nor at the terminals at any setting of the switches or dials. To be honest, I'm not really sure what the slide switch in the upper right corner is doing, so it is difficult for me to work it out without the B channel delivering voltage.

I removed the cover to check for overload fuses and there are none. Any information would be welcomed. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• P1000957.gif
    P1000957.gif
    131.6 KB · Views: 127

Reactions: karesz

karesz

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks ahsan, this is exactly what I need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back