Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[No title]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosechandran

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
verilog delay problem

Dear sir,
how to increase or decrease delay between two pulses on a same signal. i want after every two pulse need some delay. expecting verilog code. i tried verilog code both u down clock pulse width vary or getting delayed out. i dont want that

thank you

Re: verilog delay problem

Hi,

expecting verilog code.
--> don't expect anyone doing your job.

You need to specify "delay". It could be in ps, ns ... up to hours or more

Usually you have a high frequency system clock, and you delay the signsl in multiples of clock_period_time. Maybe by using a shift register.

For longer delay times you may consider to include RAM.

If you need a delay less than one clock_period_time then consider to add gates (buffers) in the signal line.

Klaus

In the post https://www.edaboard.com/threads/362344/ at #3 I already pointed out to you how this forum works.

See my reply @ #6 and subsequent replies in the post https://www.edaboard.com/threads/361519/ to get an idea how to insert delays between two clocked pulses. Use counters for achieving delays between the pulses.

Again - Show us what you have done and understood.

Dear sir,
how to increase or decrease delay between two pulses on a same signal. i want after every two pulse need some delay. expecting verilog code. i tried verilog code both u down clock pulse width vary or getting delayed out. i dont want that

thank you

hi,

what is your clock frequency?
how much delay you want in your signal, (can you show a digram) ?

the delay must be constant through out the signal or it will vary?

i tried verilog code both u down clock pulse width vary or getting delayed out

if you post your code, its better, you will get more help for correcting the code. from your above statement its not clear what type of signal you want :(

regards

no need to do my job. its a 0.01% in my work. just asked a friendly manner. u r not eligible to criticize me. sorry others

no need to do my job. its a 0.01% in my work. just asked a friendly manner. u r not eligible to criticize me. sorry others

Anything you post can be criticized by anyone for whatever reason (right or wrong). The fact is you've made posts that want others to do your work for you. This forum is not a free consulting service.

If this is truly 0.01% of your work then give this to someone else who is capable of doing the work without having to get on edaboard to do their job. Hmm, just occurred to me, perhaps you are really saying you don't need to do your own work (as you get others to do it for you, i.e. edaboard) and you only do 0.01% of your actual work. :wink::laugh:

This is a free consulting service. It just doesn't have any accuracy, timeliness, or reliability guarantees.

I suspect the top posters have never started threads, but it actually is free.

However, if you have a thread that isn't a question it will be moderated. This is clearly stack-overflow after all.

(4 reelz -- y u no kno dis frm de "no ebooks" ner "System C LRM" stkys?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back