Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST Port Signal i1, o1,1 and o2,1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnhasant

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am using two vivaldi antennas separated with their far field distance (~80cm) in CST

Since they are UWB antenna, so I am trying to excite Tx antenna with an input UWB signal (i1 as indicated in port signal folder)

But after simulation is completed, I do not see the port signal of Rx Antenna e.g. there is no signal for o2,1 :(

What I am trying to say is I am exciting TX antenna with i1 signal and want to observe the received signal at RX antenna's port ( e.g. o2,1 signal)

Any idea why there is no o2,1 signal ?
Another question what is the difference between o1,1 and o2,1 signal? Does o1,1 refer to any sort of "reflected signal" at antenna1's port?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: ranabir.tic

LIULIJIA

I have the same question with you, if you have solved this problem, could you please tell me your answer later?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back