Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to include the sub-blocks layout from the top layout automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmei

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
:thumbsup:My top schematic has several blocks. I generated the layout of the each block separately, and made those layout to be in good arrangement.

Then I generated the top schematic layout from the top schematic. I thought that from the top layout, it would automatically include these blocks layout I generated before.

However, in the top layout, it re-generated each blocks' layout, and those layout of those blocks are not the one I generated, the devices of the layout are randomly arranged.

In summary, I would like to generate the top layout from the top schematic, and the top layout should automatically use my previously generated block layouts with good design. How can I do that?

Thanks,
Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back