Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] i want to help in this simple circuit of 7 segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

adine

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, please, i want to help in this simple circuit , if i press the button stops the count

code by mikroc

5080946700_1479060282.png

How do you expect someone to help you fix the problem if you have not posted any code, or even reported precisely what is or is not working ? If you on the other hand are requesting a ready-to-use code, this is not the right way. You should first try to turn ON at least one of the segments of the display, and only after it this step, in the case of nothing works, you should ask for help. In short, with the information you have provided up to now, it is not possible to help you.

i said i want to know how to make the count stops when the pressure, i mean i want the code for button and (special operation code in full only to clarify) the count from 0 to 9 , and thank you .

Counter counts automatically and stops when button is pressed ? If yes, what happens if button is not pressed ? It will be counting till infinity ?

In real life you would have taken the display in the hand, not to say the whole MCU! Can you imagine why?
Also the web is full of 7 segment display examples in pic. A google search will confirm this in a few seconds.

i mean i want the code for button
Try searching for TRIS and PORT registers in the datasheet. There you will get the answers.

Hint: Start with something simpler, ie display is always off and when you press the button all leds go on. Easy to implement and solid as a scenario to build on.

Find the attached project.

Attachments

• 7 Segment Display Example.rar
    21.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Simulation Result.png
    Simulation Result.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 161
Fixed two things.

1. Added a reset button so that when counter is 9 you can reset the PIC to restart the counter.
2. It was not displaying 0 initially. Now it displays 0.

Attachments

• 7 Segment Display Example RevB.rar
    21.1 KB · Views: 118

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back