Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth HC05 interface issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenesasT

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

Hope you all are doing well.

I have a little query. My query is below:

I have interfaced HC05 Bluetooth module(slave) with my micro controller. Also I have attached second HC05 Bluetooth module(master) with another micro controller. connection and data sending is working fine. To check connection is establish or not, at master end I am reading STATE pin of HC05. It is giving both connection and disconnection status at master end. But what I should do at slave (receiver) end. The state pin at receiver/slave end only gives 0.4V after connection and gives mV after disconnection.

Please suggest, how to identify disconnection notification at slave/ receiver end.

Awaiting for your reply.

The state pin at receiver/slave end only gives 0.4V after connection and gives mV after disconnection.
Doesn't seem like specified behavior according to datasheet. Something wrong with your circuit?

Hello FvM,

I have changed the BT module and it is working fine. As earlier, I was using ZS-040 (HC05) BT module. Now I am using ZC1629(HC05) BT module. Is there any issue with ZS-040 BT module. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.