Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gerber file issue (Eagle CAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha91

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, i have a problem here with Eagle CAD.
The gerber file that i generated is sent for vendor to produce the board. But they told me that the file dont have any drill data. Can anyone help me checked the whats the problem?

I have tried few different CAM such as SFE-gerber274x, gerber274x and others in Eagle CAD but the result is same.

The attached file is as below.

View attachment B1.rar

There's a drill info file B1.dri without drill data. A drill data file has been apparently generated but is missing in the archive.

There's a drill info file B1.dri without drill data. A drill data file has been apparently generated but is missing in the archive.

sorry. i dont get it.
may I know how can i recover the drill data?

I presume, the data has been generated but not copied to the *.rar file.

I presume, the data has been generated but not copied to the *.rar file.

Hi, yes. after i checked all the file that generate. I realize i forgot to include the txt file which i thought it is useless.
the txt file is storing all the coordinate of the drill hole.
Thank you very much.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back